- Jennifer Hudson’s first film character’s name was Effie White, a big-boned, full-figured woman.
- My birth mother’s maiden name was Jennifer White, a big-boned, full-figured woman.
- My birth name was Joseph White.
- Jennifer’s current last name begins with an h and ends with an n.
- My current last name begins with an h and ends with an n.
- The first sound of her first film name is “ef”.
- The last sound of my first first name is “ef”.
- Effie White was kicked out of her music family.
- Joseph White was kicked out of his birth family.
- Jennifer, the baby of her birth family, was born on 9/12.
- Tanzania, the baby of my birth family, was born on 12/9.
- Jennifer hails from a port city on Lake Michigan.
- I hail from a port city on Lake Michigan.
Musings about art, life, spirit and love by an adult adoptee living in reunion.
Monday, January 08, 2007
My Obsession With J-Hud: Psychic Connections
Posted by Craig Hickman at 6:58 PM
Labels: adoption, humor, Jennifer Hudson, spirituality
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment