Monday, January 08, 2007

My Obsession With J-Hud: Psychic Connections

  • Jennifer Hudson’s first film character’s name was Effie White, a big-boned, full-figured woman.
  • My birth mother’s maiden name was Jennifer White, a big-boned, full-figured woman.
  • My birth name was Joseph White.
  • Jennifer’s current last name begins with an h and ends with an n.
  • My current last name begins with an h and ends with an n.
  • The first sound of her first film name is “ef”.
  • The last sound of my first first name is “ef”.
  • Effie White was kicked out of her music family.
  • Joseph White was kicked out of his birth family.
  • Jennifer, the baby of her birth family, was born on 9/12.
  • Tanzania, the baby of my birth family, was born on 12/9.
  • Jennifer hails from a port city on Lake Michigan.
  • I hail from a port city on Lake Michigan.

No comments: