Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Shameless Promotion

If you enjoy reading this blog, please consider taking a few minutes out of your time and giving me a shout out in the appropriate categories for the 2007 bloggies. Best lgbt blog, best writing, best kept secret... you know, whatever you see fit. I'm not picky. And nominate your other favorites as well. In fact, if you are promoting your own blogs, tell us about it in the comments section. Or tell us about other blogs we should take a look at, no matter their topic(s). Nominations close soon, so get right on it.

This is the infinite Internet. I have no delusions of grandeur about my chances for this blog or my other one (I said I was shameless), but hey, I can ask for a little word of mouth, can't I?

Thank you in advance for nominating me. Thank you always for reading me.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so nominated!!!

Craig Hickman said...

thanks, dutchie