Friday, January 23, 2009

Inauguration Eve


The best way to view this slideshow is to use the full screen option (click on the icon on the lower right) and if you want to see information, click on view info at the top right.

WALKING AROUND the District of Columbia on Inauguration Eve, absorbing all the energy, feeling all the love, I felt like I was in a fairy tale.

Of course, getting tickets to Biden Home States Ball made me feel like Cinderella.

Safe to say, everyone in Chocolate City felt the same. So many smiles and hugs and chants. So much joy.

So. Many. People.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

craighickman: GREAY PICS! Loved the "Give Bush The Shoe!"

Thank you.

Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

Oh just WONDERFUL, I watched the photoshow through twice in full screen mode grinning like a fool :) The next best thing to being there! I hope you're feeling better!

Savannah said...

Beautiful Craig. That give Bush the Boot thing was hi-larious.

Anonymous said...

Truly beautiful pictures Craig!
Anxiously awaiting more.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Craig. I felt like I was there. Wish I could've thrown my shoes at the inflatable Bush. LOL.

Futasec-e said...

You Americans most probably dont know how good you made the world feel....

Congratulations to all of you that pulled it off!

Great pictures.

Marley Greiner said...

Thanks for the great pictures, Craig. I'm so glad you were there.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. Thank you for showing them.