Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Got My Tickets!



AN ANGEL sent me two tickets that she wasn't going to be able to use. Said that it wouldn't be right if I wasn't at the swearing in. You see, it became clear days ago that the entire Maine delegation wasn't going to receive tickets from the inaugural committee. What on earth, she asked, would those who've been following my election journey on this blog do if I wasn't able to be there close up and personal?

I'm grateful and cannot contain my excitement.

See you all in Washington, DC!

(Happy Birthday, Michelle Obama)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Craig.

Marley Greiner said...

Wonderful, Craig!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,

Have a GREAT Time!

Wordsmith said...

There ya go, Craig! Report back in, please.

That picture of Michelle Obama - I looked for a bit and found that one. It's beautiful.

rikyrah said...

I'm so thrilled for you, Craig. And can't wait to read your reports from there.

oddman said...

Wonderful news, Craig! I was getting worried after your other post. Have a great time - you deserve it!

wbg said...

Go, go, go and enjoy!!!!