Thursday, November 06, 2008

Taking It To The Streets

A collection of videos on the streets after the election results were announced.

St. Marks Street, East Village

Washington D.C.

Porland, Oregon

North Philly

125th Street, Harlem



Harvard Yard


james said...

At midnight on that historical tuesday night, a spontaneous parade marched by my house, on the westend of portland maine, banging pots and pans, and hooting and hollering. I threw on my jeans, grabbed a pot and wooden spoon and jumped in.
It was glorious moment and a wonderful way to feel my joy 50 fold.It is an exciting time!!

Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

I just can't watch enough of these.

I am not Star Jones said...

there was truly dancing in the streets on tuesday night.

I feel like I'm never going to stop crying tears of joy.

rikyrah said...

Andrew Sullivan had one up of folks singing the Star Spangled Banner. I admit it; that broke me. As well as picture of a man, riding a bike, Huge American flag tied to him like a cape.

Don't tell me we don't love this country.