Wednesday, June 13, 2007

April in Maine

A FEW MONTHS AGO, my in-laws visited from the Netherlands. Here are a few (and when I say few, I mean a few. They took pictures like crazy) photographs of Maine in spring and their time with us.


Camden, Maine


Sunday River - Bethel, Maine


Belfast, Maine


Boothbay Harbor, Maine


Ma, hubby, and Wilma in Portland, Maine.


Frans, Wilma's hubby, and Job at Barnes & Noble cafe while Ma and Wilma shop for scrapbook supplies.


Wilma and I at dinner on their last night. Yeah, I stole Job's shirt for the evening. Ha.

1 comment:

wbg said...

Ooooh, we really took a lot of pictures. But that was because we bought a really great and cheap camerae at Target:)) And ofcourse we wanted a lot of pictures from Craig and Job:)
Thanks for the great time we had at your place.
We're looking forward to the next time, hope you too.......

You choose really nice pics Craig these are one of my favorites to scrapbook;)